Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What, me study?

I have accomplished more in the past two and a half days, study wise, than I have in.....a very long time. Add in studying the WT with Hubby Friday night, and it just blows all records for the past several years.

I have now, successfully, studied for the entire meeting tonight, including Bible reading, plus prepared a substitute talk. The School Overseer called me last night to do the #2. I told him last week that, while the girls are gone for the month, I could do a substitute talk if he needed it. I was already supposed to be a householder tonight anyway, but he said that person had to cancel. So, anyway, now I'm doing a talk in the front school tonight. This is actually my first talk in a really long time. I've had to cancel my last several assignments.

I feel really good about this accomplishment, small as it may seem. As the scripture says, 'he that is faithful in little is also faithful in much.' So, it's gotta start somewhere, right?

I weighed myself today, though I know I shouldn't have. I was still less than my starting weight, but a little more than my weight on Monday. It doesn't necessarily mean anything, and I also knew that might happen. So I'm not sweating it.

Baby's awake from his nap. Gotta go!

No comments: