Sunday, July 11, 2010

The "perfect" situation? Yeah, I can ruin that too.

Our daughters are visiting my in laws out of state this month. So it's just me, hubby and the 7 month old. Have I been out in service yet? No. How many meetings have I missed? A couple. Including today. I just simply didn't want to make the effort, it's as simple as that. I did listen in to the talk and some of the WT though. Oh, and we had studied our WT together Friday night, so that was nice. I know I need to just move on and stop dwelling. But, now, I really just want to beat myself up.

There is a luncheon-baby shower thing for a friend this afternoon. Now I don't know if I want to go. I dunno.

I wish hubby had taken baby to the meeting. I wish I'd asked him. But I was afraid he would get annoyed.

Baby just woke up from his nap. Gotta go.

No comments: